Happiness is a choice. It takes intentionality to be happy always. You may think that there is absolutely nothing to be happy about. If you can think enough, you will be happy always.
One of the major keys to happiness is gratitude. What are you grateful for?
If you learn to be grateful, you will always have reasons to be happy.
Here are 7 reasons to be happy always.
1. You need to be happy that you are alive. This is because only the livings have the hope of tomorrow. Isaiah 38:19 It doesn’t matter what you are passing through now; be grateful that you are alive. Ecclesiastes 9:4
2. You should be happy because your future is great and secured. Jeremiah 29:11
3. The Angels of God have been put in place for your protection; that should make you happy. Psalms 91:11
5. It is by the mercy of God that you were not consumed or destroyed. Psalms 91:7-10
6. God has done many great things for you. Think of how far he has brought you. You know what? If he did it before he will surely do it again. Hebrews 13:8
7. You are a child of God. I John 3:2
Here is how to intentionally create a happy you.
1. Intentionally create gratitude reminders around you. You may have to paste what you are grateful for in conspicuous places in your room, bathroom and closet. Just put them everywhere you can see them.
2. Have a playlist of gratitude songs on your phone, tablet, laptop, mp3 that will sing out at intervals. If possible use a gratitude song as your ring back and alarm tones.
Let me recommend this song of gratitude for you today. Nara Ekele by Tim Godfrey ft. Travis Greene
3. Ask Holy Spirit to open your heart and eyes to see the glory of God. With this, you will need no further motivation to be grateful. God chose you to be one of his; this is enough reason to be grateful and happy.
Are You Really One of God’s Own?
If you are not sure you belong to God, say this prayer with me:
I come to you in the precious name of Jesus. I want to become a part of your family. Deliver me Lord, save me from everything holding me down from you. From today, I am yours till eternity, Amen!
If you just said those prayers; kindly send us a mail via [email protected]
We would love to hold your hands in your walk with God.
Are you still unhappy despite reading to this point?
If you read to this point and you still feel unhappy, kindly say the prayers below:
I have heard so much about what you can do. I am in an unhappy state and I desire to be happy. Please fill me with your joy so I can be happy every day of my life. Open my eyes to reasons to be happy; in Jesus precious name, Amen!
Listen to some of Lawrence Oyor songs and chants here. They will help you create a happy atmosphere