June 2021 HolyGhost Service was indeed one like none other. With the theme: God bless you 6; Peace Be Still. There were amazing ministrations from anointed ministers of God, the choir and also Ministrel Okopi Peterson was present, to lift up the name of YAHWEH in worship. Every attendee of June 2021 Holy Ghost Service can testify to mighty presence of God in our midst. And our Father in the Lord, Pastor E.A Adeboye delievered the word of the Lord to us with tenancity and accuracy.
Did you miss the service or would like to update your note? The summary of the entire message is here for you, read through, note down and download the message using the download button.
‘God bless you’ means the Almighty God will summon all the forces in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth to come to your aid.
• If you’re blessed, you can still any storm.
• Physically, a storm is formed when the wind and water begin to work together in a forceful, irregular manner.
• Jesus on your side, means you have the One whom the wind and the sea must obey.
Mark 4: 35-41
• Even your breathing must obey Him, because He is the One who gave you breath. Genesis 2:7
Your blood also must obey Him.
• Your blood is like the water, and your breath is like the wind.
• God on your side means, if there is any storm generated by enemies that have been in your generations, the storm can be stilled. Exodus 14: 1-28
• Is there any storm being generated in your office, business, marriage, family?
Because all forces are to cooperate with you, the storm can be stilled.
• If a storm is stirred up against you, the Lion of Judah will support you. Revelation 5: 1-5, 1 Kings 13: 1-26
• When you are blessed, angels support you! Because angels must obey the Lord of hosts. Psalm 24:10
• Are you in a storm just because you refused to compromise? Daniel 3: 1-ffg
- The Ever Present Help. Psalm 46:1
- The Inseparable Friend. Hebrews 13:5
• You are blessed, and so everything created must cooperate with you. Isaiah 43:2
• I want you to be encouraged, because nothing happens except God allows it.
• Whenever God allows a storm to come your way, it is for a purpose and a good purpose at that.
It could be for any of these purposes:
- To check how solid your foundation is. Matthew 7: 44-47
- To teach you a lesson on faith. Mark 4: 35-41
- To give you an opportunity to do what no one has done before. Matthew 14: 22-23
To help you discover the potential to do that which nobody has done before.
- To shake away from your life things that shouldn’t be there.
Hebrews 12: 25-28
God can allow a storm in your life so that those who are pretending to be your friends can leave.
- To tell you that a new beginning is around the corner. John 20: 19-23